Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Limmy.com Videos - the Edinburgh Fringe Show & New Glasgow Shows!

When I was at the Edinburgh Fringe last week my girlfriend and I went to see Limmy again. We'd been to see him at his Blackfriars show a few months ago and that was a pretty good night. This time he failed to dissapoint again with new videos, characters and short plays from his world or strange slants and recording daytime tv...

I read Limmy's blog on a regular basis but I'd totally forgotten to check out the Limmy.com video section in a while so here are a couple of videos from there. First up is Limmy's take on "An American Werewolf in London", enjoy....



Not bad! Here's another of Limmy's videos. If you want to have a gander through the rest of Limmy's short films click here for his youtube shorts!



Oh yeh, if you want to see him in Glasgow he's doing a show on 20th September in Blackfriars, as part of the Merchant City Festival. One at 8pm and one at 10pm!

No comments: