Thursday, September 06, 2007

Datarock - Gigs - Datarock Gig Review

Been meaning to put a post up about these guys for some time now. In fact, pretty lazy of me not to have mentioned Datarock up until now as I reckon Datarock is one of the best bands i've heard in many a year! I'd certainly say that it's worth catching a datarock gig if you get the chance.

Here's a quick blast of "Fa Fa Fa"...

I think the first time I was at a Datarock gig was 5th October 2006 at the Arches in Glasgow. It was part of the New Wave NME Tour and they were on with the Klaxons (me and my girlfriend left early that night so missed most of the Klaxons, whoops!). The Datarock guys pretty much blew us away that night with the tracksuits, small casio keyboards and a right mix of styles. On listening to "I Used to Dance with my Daddy" and "Computer Camp Love" we were hooked! Anyway, the next time my girlfriend and I managed to catch up with them was in Glasgow's King Tuts which was another fantastic night from the guys as they passed round the mic for a good old Karaoke blast at "Fa Fa Fa".

Datarock's self titled album is great and it's the first time in a long time i've pretty much loved every song on an album. Keep up the good work guys and make sure you're back in Glasgow soon!

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ASS TO A DATAROCK GIG, DATAROCK CONCERT SOON!!! FOR MORE DETAILS ON DATAROCK GIGS, DATAROCK GIG REVIEWS, DATAROCK MUSIC REVIEWS & GENERAL STUFF RELATING TO DATAROCK CLICK HERE!!

No comments: