Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions for a New Year!

I'm not going to tell you my resolutions, or ask yours for that matter. Here's a quote though that seems to lend some hope to anyone wishing to change their ways...

“Cary Grant did not exist until I created him. And then, after I created him, I became him.” Archie Leech

However you have to bare in mind that Cary / Archie was a supressed homosexual for much of his life (not that there's anything wrong with that!). So you probably have to be careful when changing yourself and make sure you don't over do it.

In fact, some later in life comments included "She thought that she was marrying Cary Grant." after one of his marriages failed and "Everyone wants to be Cary Grant; even I want to be Cary Grant."

2 comments:

cube said...

Judy, Judy, Judy! That's a sad commentary on Mr. Grant.

Antonine Plato said...

Well sweet peaches, he was a troubled guy...

Still, I quite liked North By Northwest!