Monday, January 08, 2007

Movie Reviews - Night at the Museum

A night at the museum, can't fault it. Went to see it with my niece the other day there for her 6th birthday party. Thought it was great and made a big change from having to sit through yet another animated feature with small zany 3D characters in their small zany 3D world, voiced by zany overpaid actors who do zany faces and hand gestures as they provide the zany soundtrack to a movie that you can't remember the zany name of the second you walk out the cinema...

2 comments:

Tony Tanti said...

Great site.

I've been wondering about this movie so it's good to hear that it's worth watching. It looked hokey to me on the trailers but I've heard a lot of good reviews.

tomshideaway said...

I liked it to, I went to see it at an IMAX theater.