Friday, November 03, 2006

The Famous Mr X - An Introduction

As you will have noticed so far, i'm not really wanting to do posts like "I did this" and "I did that..." type posts. I don't write a diary and even if I did, I wouldn't let you c*nts anywhere near it!

What I am going to introduce in order to break up my rather strict political and fact of the day driven agenda is a few personal stories that come from one particular source, Mr X!

Mr X is a close associate of mine who is one of these people who just seems to attract, how can I put it? Comic situations? He just seems to get into things that you really couldn’t engineer if you tried. I’ve known him since we were knee high to a grass hopper and he’s really one in a million.

Anyway, I’ll stick the first story up sometime this week….

No comments: