Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Apparently the world's first underwater restaurant! We're going out for dinner love, i'll just fetch my speedos!!

This innovative restaurant is the first of its kind in the world, and is part of a US $5 million re-build of Rangalifinolhu Island, one of the twin islands that make up Hilton Maldives Resort & Spa. To tell you the truth though, I don't reckon it'll be long before MacDonalds join in, it'll probably be as close as a fillet of fish actually get to having been in the sea... read more | digg story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that such creation is alluring but I would be scared and not relax thinking about the fact that I am underwater.

Karen said...

That's such an unusual idea to make a restaurant underwater. I enjoy evrything connected with water and I would like to visit this place.