Thursday, October 26, 2006

Interesting Fact of the Day!


I'm without a doubt someone who tends to start off a conversation with "Did you know...." I fully realise that this can often be quite obnoxious but deep down inside we all like to learn something new every day.

So today's fact (well, i hope it's a fact...) was taken from another blog that I happened to be looking through. I was looking through google for information on the South African "Numbers Gang" and for some reason I got to this guy's blog that was talking about Muslim gang rapes increasing in the Swedish town of Malmo.

In a truly meandering Google lifestyle, the fact of the day has nothing to do with either the South African "Numbers Gang", or violent crime in Sweden.

Although Jews make up just 0.2% of the world's population, they have received more than 120 Nobel prizes in science, economics, medicine and literature.

Now, I must point out the following:

i) I don't know for sure that this is a fact, i'm only taking Fjordman's word for it!

ii) I don't know for sure that 120 Nobel prizes isn't 0.2% of all of the Nobel prizes ever won! I'm reasonably sure that it's not though...

Anyway, that's my interesting fact for the day. You can have a look at Fjordman's article here. It is quite interesting if you've got some time to look over it. It sets out a well structured arguement but i'd warn in advance, it's a bit anti-islamic. Whilst you're at it i've put links for Nobel prizes, it's worth reading the story behind it.

Plato

No comments: